Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The new AA Alpha-X..........

MikieM

1 hour ago, ScottieShootz said:

the artwork is a sticker, you can remove it.   That's all I know about them. 

1 hour ago, Gooldylocks said:

My buddy just got one, he says it is more solid on the belt, the adjustments are better, and it comes apart for packing it without losing any of your settings. He just bought the body and used his current block.

Thanks, guys. Looks like my Christmas just got a little merrier.  :lol:

I picked one up on Black Friday with DAA's deal. 

This is my first limited holster, but it is super solid. I have really enjoyed it so far. No complains as of yet. 

9cECwP2.jpg?1

Edited by anbrumm

2 hours ago, ScottieShootz said:

the artwork is a sticker, you can remove it.   That's all I know about them. 

The logos are machined in but, the color is a decal. The body and hanger only come in black. You can order it without the decal or peel it out.

5 hours ago, anbrumm said:

I picked one up on Black Friday with DAA's deal. 

This is my first limited holster, but it is super solid. I have really enjoyed it so far. No complains as of yet. 

9cECwP2.jpg?1

Good looking rig.

I love mine. It's very solid and has good adjustments. I like it a lot more than my old WSSM holster. Glad I bought it instead of the race master. I'm using it for my limited rig.

The Alpha X holster's ability to easily adjust the holster is a plus.  It was really easy to setup exactly like my old Race Master but once it's set, you don't really need to adjust it that often.  The ability to take it off the belt is also nice but I don't really remove it either.  

For me, the biggest plus over the original Race Master was the thick rectangular hanger was no digging into my thigh anymore.  I was going to upgrade to the Racer hanger but this just made more sense.

8 minutes ago, anbrumm said:

Correct. It has a little hanger, but not nearly as big. I took this pic for you.
3e057d388651be36e2ad157562a234f1.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Nice. Anybody wanna buy a black race master holster SV block brand new still in box lol. Wish this would've been out when I bought all new belt rig for my sv being built. Damn