Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 Tactical Precision Alabama Sectional Championship

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, tha1000 said:

75 slots available per practiscore.

That notice on PractiScore about the number of slots "available" is my personal pet peeve.  It counts ALL the slots available in the match - on every day.  The bulk of the slots open are on Friday.  There are less than 10 slots left for Saturday shooters.  

At other matches I work, when I tell someone they are on a Waiting List, they invariably message back that PractiScore says there are 15 slots still available.  True.  Only if you can shoot ANY schedule & in some cases, only if you are willing to shoot the staff day.

Linda Chico

Edited by LChico

I'm sorry guys! The wrong stage ended up in my files. Zoom will not be in the match. Thanks for bringing that to my attention! I will be putting up the correct stage as soon as I hear from Troy.

Edited by Dancin Dan

1 hour ago, LB206 said:

Chico is there a discount for shooting on Friday?

Only if you are staff.  Staff have "paid" their entry fee with their labor.  The competitors who elect to shoot Friday pay the same entry fees as Saturday shooters.  

Assuming it is still being recognized, there are no start positions for the PCC shooters. Better to have all that ironed out beforehand to save confusion. Something clear like "low ready" and/or "port arms" and exactly what that means in DGC-speak...

12 hours ago, wgj3 said:

And would still be awesome if a MOD could please change the title of the thread to 2017 Precision Tactical Alabama Sectional

I have no idea how to change it, can someone please tell me.

12 hours ago, wgj3 said:

Assuming it is still being recognized, there are no start positions for the PCC shooters. Better to have all that ironed out beforehand to save confusion. Something clear like "low ready" and/or "port arms" and exactly what that means in DGC-speak...

That will all be in the official WSB.