Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 Tactical Precision Alabama Sectional Championship

2017 Tactical Precision Alabama Sectional Championship Will be held for the second year at the Dothan Gun Club in Midland City Al. 

When - March 10-11-2017

Where - Dothan Gun Club, 372 Co. Rd. 560, Midland City Al.

Title Sponsor - Precision Tactical

Stage and Match Sponsors - TBA Want to be a sponsor email me at dothangunclub@gmail.com

Price - $140

Stages - 10 plus Chrono

All divisions and classes will be recognized with minimum allowable shooter including PCC

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2017 Precision Tactical Alabama Sectional which will be held at Dothan Gun Clun in Dothan, AL on March 10 or March 11. You can shoot either day.  There will be 10 USPSA stages. Match fee will be $140 per shooter and Juniors fee will be $70. There will be a random draw of donated prizes & checks based on match finish.

Registration opens tomorrow, December 07, 2016 at 12:00 PM (Central Time).  Link to registration: https://practiscore.com/2017-precision-tactical-alabama-sectional/register

So that Match Director Dan Mitchell can concentrate on organizing a great match, I will be handling all the details related to registration, squadding and scoring.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  The best way to contact me is by email (LChico@sc.rr.com). 

Linda Chico

2017 Precision Tactical Alabama Sectional

Edited by LChico

• 1 month later...

I want to let everyone know That Black Bullets International is one of the sponsors for the Alabama Sectional and will be taking preorders of bullets with special match pricing and will be delivering them to the match. Here is the special match price list. Give them a call.
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/…

• 2 weeks later...
Where are all the shooters for this match? Last year Max, Travis, Shane and Dave all shot this thing. 

Shooting Friday - just like they did last year. You will see them on the squad lists once I start squadding Friday competitors later this week.
Linda Chico

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk