Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Top Fuel (Open major) vs. Top Alcohol (Open minor)......

MikieM

45 minutes ago, js1130146 said:

Lol. You asked the people with experience if shooting minor for awhile before going major made sense. The majority said no. Now it just seems like you want to argue. 

You shooting major or minor doesn't affect any of us, so do as you will.

Lol. I'm not arguing at all, and it was a fair question. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I don't understand the point of this thread? Is it just an announcement of intent to shoot minor?

Yes, yes it is.that's why I quot replying after he made it perfectly clear what we were saying makes no difference in his decision making matrix.

4 hours ago, Gooldylocks said:

Yes, yes it is.that's why I quot replying after he made it perfectly clear what we were saying makes no difference in his decision making matrix.

That's because you, and a few others, didn't want to accept the fact that someone might want to shoot in Open division using Minor loads. You simply dismissed it out of hand as if it were pure foolishness to try. Some said it was out of fear. Others went way off the mark with what shoots faster, etc.

It was you that dropped the ball, not me, because you aren't able to tell me, or anyone else, the reason for shooting Major PF, other than score.

Keep in mind that this was my thread, not yours. You were asked for your opinion. Not a rude comment.  

Besides scoring, I shoot 9mm Major for fun. The mechanics of the gun feel so good I can't stop enjoying it. Would the rules allow me to shoot comped gun in Production - I would. (referring to anyone above)