Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 Area 4 Championship, September 8-10, USSA Tulsa

And we are down to 28.  These are going fast and I have had a flurry of folks sign up in the past 72 hours.  This will a great match especially for the PCC and Revolver folks with specific sponsors for these two divisions.  The Limited, Production and Open folks are of course taken well care of!! :)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday/Sunday pm/am squads are full with only 8 spots available on the Saturday/Sunday am/pm squads. Spots are filling up so don't wait to sign up if you want to shoot the weekend! 

Plenty of available spots left on Friday if you so choose. 

What a week for sponsorship!!  We welcome Nowlin Arms as a match sponsor!!  Precision Delta signed on as a Gold Sponsor and Tru-Spec will be a match sponsor as well and taking care of the staff's clothes!! :)

Very few spots available so sign up quick!

Mike

We are coming along and only have 41 slots left.  We officially have enough shooters in all divisions (except Limited 10) to recognize a division winner.  Here is the current breakdown.  Keep in mind some of the Pro shooters have not yet signed up.  We have an abundance of prizes that will be given out randomly at check-in.  Walther will be supplying many, many FFL items that will be division winner prizes and medals will be handed out to Division and class winners (provided there are enough in class to qualify).  There is a pretty good chance you will get your entry fee back in prizes and cool stuff!!! :)  I would love to see another 15-20 PCC shooters register!!!

58b602737c635_ScreenShot2017-02-28at5_05_21PM.png.c6210d2f008b9bffad6a2338624e4f76.png

I would let everyone shoot two guns, but those jerks on the BoD won't let us in L3..  ;)

We are down to 36 spots left as of right now.  Quite a few folks will just be getting back from France the week before and may make a gametime appearance..

Stages are awesome!  Chad has a mix of hose em down with slow down or you'll lose 10 points per shot presentations.  We have 4 short courses with caveats.  :)  We are working on making sure we all brand new range stuff like fault lines, wall material, etc.  We will be shooting a bunch of MGM steel and Walther will be out there with their lineup of awesomeness.  That Q5 Match is something else..

Looking forward to this for sure..

5 hours ago, SCTaylor said:

Lots of good competition in the "men's" divisions! 

Chad / Mike - Will the stages be posted? 

Stages will be posted about a week or three before the match. 

Edited by Prov1x

11 hours ago, mike_pinto said:

Maybe. The actual stages will not be published prior to the match. There will be rough sketches available on the website with the accurate number of rounds for each stage. 

Muahahahahaha I like it :-)

Yes to all above!! :)  That's really the reason why we won't post the "official" stages.  Like I said, there will be rough overviews of the stages with the absolute correct round counts and any procedural information.   Just wouldn't recommend setting them up at a local club to practice.  :)