Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

THANKS20 - 20% Cyber Monday Sale

sinnsyk

It's that time of year again. On popular request, we're doing our annual Thanksgiving Weeekend sale. Use coupon code THANKS20 upon checkout on all Tanfoglio, Glock, Springfield XD, Sig Sauer P320, H&K VP/P30, CZ-75 and AR-15 parts.

Competition parts, Carry/Tactical basepads, Every Day Carry magazine grip extensions and Battlehook defensive pistol sights.

henningshop.com

Edited by sinnsyk

Here's a less usual Tanfoglio among the competition crowd. The Tanfoglio Steel. Upgraded with light, our checkered contour grip, Battlehook rear sight to adjust point of impact, XL firing pin, conefit guiderod. This is my 10mm. Grip narrowed to 1.200" with our checkered grips.

20161125_123443-1.jpg

An example of more of the typical upgrades we do for the Tanfoglios.

This is a customer's Limited Pro 9mm shown with red checkered grips, competition magwell, fiber optic front sight, short flat trigger, prepped and tuned EGW hammer & Sear, XL firing pin, conefit guiderod, 13lb hammer spring, #18 trigger plunger spring, 8lb recoil spring. 

I'm working on our next generation fixed target rear sight for the Limited Pro, Limited, Hunter, Stock II and Stock III. The factory LPA "supersight" seen in the picture, tends to break on the pivot pin or the blade (broken quite a few myself) so I've just designed a bulletproof fixed sight that's going into production. Will be released in a few months.

20161123_091206.jpg

An example of something totally different that we also do. Our line-up of Glock basepads. Blue on the left is our USPSA Production / EDC base plate with serrated bottom and "no lip" design that we do on all our production plates. Also features 7 dots to number your mags. 

In the middle is our EDC +2 mag extension for Glock 19/23/26/27.

On the right is our Blueline +3 Glock 19/23/26/27 designed in partnership with SWAT/LE. For the sub-compact 26/27, this allows for a full, closed grip. For the compact 19/23, it gives the support-hand a ledge to wedge between the pad and the trigger guard. SImilar to what I do on my Limited/Open guns for recoil management. Also has our patent pending indexing feature for officers/ccw to directly feel and know the magazine is pointing the correct way in high stress situations.

20160625_112559-1.jpg

An other example of products we make. This is our Glock 43 +2 magazine and grip extension. Follows the contour of the G43 grip and still compact, guys can carry 8+1 in the G43.Available in black, blood red, blue,slate gray, silver and flat dark earth.

20160311_102545.jpg