Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Compact Carry Comp Gun Review

1 hour ago, obsessiveshooter said:

Great review, as always.
BTW, Dq at 2:06!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You are probably correct!  Damn Sam.  I feel stupid.  Would my fingers parallel too yet in front of the muzzle be...sweeping?

Edited by P.E. Kelley

Excellent review of this gun. 

I got one at a match a couple years ago and first time i fired it I said (almost) the exact same thing you did at 3:16 in the vid.  i don't intend to shoot any matches with it, but it does exactly what it is suppose to every time and it is easy to carry.  

I don't know if you have ever tried the KelTec P32, but that is a nice little pistol.  I've shot the plate rack at 10 yd and did a lot better with that than with PF9 (the P32 is actually mo' fun to shoot for me).  Also, the folks at KelTec are good and provide excellent service.  I had a small problem with my p32 and they told me to drop by the factory (not far from me),  so i did and the nice folks there fixed it up in about 15 minutes while I waited. 

Thanks and keep the cool videos coming!

• 3 weeks later...

If you like the PF9, you'll love the Walther PPS. Sure, it's $120 more but after shooting the Walther you'll throw rocks at the KelTec. I think the PPS is better than the XD-S and the Shield as well.

If you can't get your hands on one to review, I'll send you my classic PPS (not the M2) if you like. Completely unmolested, one of the few factory guns I've seen no need to massage, not even the trigger.