Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from MO

Rfoote

Hi

I'm pretty new to this sight and USPSA shooting I Started in June and am hooked bad . This hobby seems to grow fast new guns getting started reloading and planning matches to travel to this summer I might need to get a second job :D  

Heck yeah. SS is my main squeeze. Doing a little playing around in open though. I couldn't resist.

Green Valley is a little north of Columbia and puts on a monthly USPSA match. Might be a bit of a drive but worth looking into for another match a month

I shoot the  Green Valley one ours in Jeff and Higgensville I will make the Rolla one this winter I have heard good things about it. I plan to shoot the indoor match at Sedalia once a month when it starts up Yes I'm hooked bad

I do like my SS but open looks crazy fun    

7 hours ago, Jmo2011 said:

Welcome to the forum. COPS range near rolla shoots year round unless snow on ground or bitter cold.

That's going to be the plan at Green Valley as well starting next year. The new MD is hoping to start in January.

5 hours ago, Rfoote said:

I shoot the  Green Valley one ours in Jeff and Higgensville I will make the Rolla one this winter I have heard good things about it. I plan to shoot the indoor match at Sedalia once a month when it starts up Yes I'm hooked bad

I do like my SS but open looks crazy fun    

If you shoot Green Valley then we've probably seen each other and didn't know it

I am sure we have. Some of the guys from Jeff city have been kind enough to bring me along . That is a very nice place up there I look forward to January i will shoot in the cold as long as the ducks are not flying thats My other weakness

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2016 at 3:09 PM, Rfoote said:

Hi

I'm pretty new to this sight and USPSA shooting I Started in June and am hooked bad . This hobby seems to grow fast new guns getting started reloading and planning matches to travel to this summer I might need to get a second job :D  

I know what you mean. Do they still have Greeters at Walmart?

Welcome to the Forum. I'm in southwest Missouri, myself.  :D