Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ESP gun ?

1911vm

Would be a good choice,,,I have run a 2011 Eagle 45cp for about 8-9 years now!!!    It has amazing very little recoil or muzzle flip downloaded to meet 125,000 pf in esp!!!

If I had it to do over,,,might have got a 9mm------but as it is it matches the rest of my 45's and only thing I do is add a little less powder!!!

15 minutes ago, jwayne said:

Would be a good choice,,,I have run a 2011 Eagle 45cp for about 8-9 years now!!!    It has amazing very little recoil or muzzle flip downloaded to meet 125,000 pf in esp!!!

If I had it to do over,,,might have got a 9mm------but as it is it matches the rest of my 45's and only thing I do is add a little less powder!!!

I was on the verge of getting a 45 eagle for CDP, but 3gun is ruining my budget 

• 1 month later...

So I installed   ice magwell on my 1911. and have been using that .  and let me say that thing is awesome . I am thinking that I am going to hold of for a while, until I can shoot 1911 and 2011 side by side. and truly  can compare them .  

16 minutes ago, 1911vm said:

So I installed   ice magwell on my 1911. and have been using that .  and let me say that thing is awesome . I am thinking that I am going to hold of for a while, until I can shoot 1911 and 2011 side by side. and truly  can compare them .  

Once you go 2011, you'll never go back. Just make sure that you shoot one with a grip reduction. That factory grip is not awesome. 

My experience with 2011 is limited to a 4.0 tactical .  it was a very nice gun but I can't say that I hands down fell in love with it compare to a 1911. I have never shot a full size gun. now when I shot a SAO Cz shadow on  the other  hand different story.  what I really need is to shoot one side by side with 1911 and or CZ.