Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ok, I'm really confused atm, need help to figure this out

DocMedic

https://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-classifier-lookup-results.php?number=TY61531

This is in relation to my PCC Class.

So I need some help on this. my Best 4 out of 6 initial PCC classifiers put me at 86.46615, which should be Master. The weekend following we shot a Superclassifier, I had a 100, 96.8, 86, 84.2, 83.7, and a (?67.5?) count for me for my recent 8? This in turn knocked off a 100% out of my recent 8. Fast forward today. El Presente will be a 98.6. I have 2 questions;

One, After Tuesday will I be sitting at 94.2% or 96.04%

How did a 67.5% count as my most recent 8 if I was already classified as a Master in PCC? Shouldn't it be status B "This score is more than 5% below the minimum score for your current class and cannot be used. " ???

The math doesn't add up. Maybe someone smarter then me explain this.

Edited by DocMedic

Did you actually get classified initially as 86.46615% or did all the extra scores go in before an update was run?  It looks like you got that 6th needed score for initial classification about the time nationals were happening and updates weren't getting run.  By the time it ran for your initial class you had all the scores from Oct 6.  Therefore all those scores went in as valid because you were unclassified.  Once they go in as valid I don't think they can ever be marked a B and that is why a 67.5% could count later because you weren't M when that score was processed.

Your initial classification is still the 4 best of the most RECENT 6, not 4 best of the initial 6.  

Edited by theWacoKid