Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC that take glock mags

Looking for a 9mm PCC that takes glock mags for USPSA comps. Looking for something for my better half. I have a bunch of glock mags and she is interested in trying PCC. Trying to keep the cost down so money is a consideration. Will be using a CMORE on this as I have a couple already. I am looking at the Mech Tech (have a couple glocks to use). TNW aero, I like the idea of changing the barrel and I can run .40 also and they are pretty close to me. Any thoughts on these or better options?

thanks

I started with a Glock lower MechTech.... the MT has a very heavy bolt, and uses an extension spring (screen door type) so is pretty difficult to tune...it will not cycle with my 130pf pistol loads but did with my 133 pf loads...the heavy bolt produces quite a bit of recoil... I built a Glock billet NFA lower with Aero Precision upper for under $800 less the scope (Vortex Spitfire 1x)... it has allowed me to try multiple buffers and springs to tune

I run a psa factory build ar9 with a glock mag lower ... it has not skipped a beat yet through 1500 rounds very accurate and well put togther little rifle I would definitely suggest one. Also highly recommend are the TF +10 base pads can get 41+1 with a factory glock 18 mag it's been a great combo so far for me 

• 2 weeks later...