Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trijicon 3 man 3 Gun Topton PA

Trijicon has come on board as our new title sponsor for the match.  They not only stepped up huge last year to provide a great buffet for the shooters, but also provided some great optics for the prize table.  I am happy to announce the breakfast will be back this year as well as even more Trijicon optics on the prize table.  The match will be hel July 15-16 with the 16th being a rain date and a date for the breakfast and prize table.  Registration will be announced and be available in the next week or so. Hope to see everyone back again next year  

Okay the registration will be up on practiscore on nov 11 at 6pm. We are doing online registration and squading, but still old school send me a check for payment.  When you register use one team members last name for first name and the other two last names in last name block.  This will be the names that then appear on the books.  Fee will be the same as the last few years at $360.00 per team.  Once o receive the check from your team I will approve your team to squad.  If you have any questions please let me know. This is the first time I am doing the registration and squading on practiscore so please have patience with me on this. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Dean,

Made a change on the prize payout. Instead of Winning team. I'll payout a $300.00 REWARD for the Highest finishing team, that all 3 members have a GB CUSTOM MAGWELL . 

Teams must sign up before 1st shot fired day of match to qualify for REWARD. If you need a magwell go to www.gbcustomaccessories.com  If you pay using pay-pal I'll give you a $10.00 credit back using code #3man3gunprize. Also would like to have a sponsor picture of team and their rifles after match.

Thanks for having this great match again!

Gerry

• 1 month later...

Tshirts, hats, beanies, sweatshirts and long sleeve T's are now available.  You can order them in various colors from a local vender and pay online.  I will deliver all the items at the match.  Greta chance to order what you want in a different color than the shirts you already have.  Plus we added some really nice hats.  All shirts are good quality and so are the hats.  Follow the link below and place your orders, the items will be waiting fro you at the match.  If you have any questions let me know!

http://www.statementstores.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=148

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

My team and I can not make the 2017 Trijicon 3 Man 3 Gun match. One of my teammates decided to get married that weekend and his wife refused to change the date. To make matters worse, the bride to be invited both myself and our 3 team member to the wedding....  Needless to say our team is now unable to make the match.  Please let me know if anyone would like to sub for us.

Dean deTurk is aware of the situation and I am sure will make the transition as smooth as possible.

Thanks all.

I can be reached at billvhd2 at me.com

Bill

HI

Just a heads up for anyone who has a team and looking to make this match. unfortunately both my team mates had to bail due to unforeseen personal commitments so my team has had to withdraw. So if you're looking to attend this match there is an open spot available. you can send me a pm and Ill forward your information to the match director.

thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...