Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 OHIO STATE MATCH

1 hour ago, mccurdy53 said:

Thanks. I get confused when matches go by more than one name.

BUCKEYE BLAST is just a nickname that has stuck. 

Hope to see you there. This is shaping up to be the best one in a long time!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.buckeyeblast.com/

Website for the buckeye blast 2017 Ohio state match. We will keep updates on here as well as enos, Facebook, etc. Registration will be open soon as sarge said. Got the account setup for online payment today. Dave Snethkamp is working on registration page now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Ok the Super 8 is signed and is now the Match hotel. Cost is 99.00 + tax per night. This hotel was just redone and is nice inside. Plenty of parking. Next to interstate. 12-15mins from range depending on how you go. Listed below are the Super 8 and other hotels that we recommend. There are a lot of other hotels in town also.

Please note, there are several events going on in Zanesville the same weekend as the match. It is highly suggested you make reservations early.

Match Hotel $99 + tax
Super 8
2440 National Rd
Zanesville 43701
740-455-3124

Comfort Inn
500 Monroe Street
Zanesville 43701
740-454-4144

Holiday Inn Express
1101 Spring street
Zanesville 43701
740-297-4751

Best Western
4929 East Pike
Zanesville 43701
740-453-6300

Some things to look for this year at the match. We will have test fire bays for warm up or if you have to do any repairs.

Demo bay with a carbine sponsored by Just Right Carbine, ammo sponsored by Top Shot ammunition. Please visit these companies.

justrightcarbines.com
tssalesllc.com

Hello again,
I'm making another all call for volunteers to help staff the 2017 buckeye blast. I still need about 3-4 Certified CRO's or veteran RO's and 3-4 certified RO's.
I'm not seeing many of the familiar names from years past on my staff list so far.

As a reminder Staff shoots Friday May 26 and works the match May 27-28. The following benefits package applies to ALL staff:

Shoot the match for free.
Free lunch each day.
Free lodging.
Free TechWear shirt
Separate Staff only prize drawing
Staff banquet
And most important of all, the chance to spend the weekend at an outstanding facility (Briar Rabbit), with some of the finest people in the sport.
Thank you in advance,

OHIO MD

• 5 weeks later...

The match is coming along quite nicely. Working hard on sponsorship but SHOT is taking center stage for many potential sponsors. I'll start hitting them hard again next week. :) We have 11 of the 12 STAGE sponsors signed as well as many others of various levels. You can also keep up with match info at the match FB page

as well as the match website

www.buckeyeblast.com

Current list of sponsors

MATCH SPONSOR-  CK Arms

OFFICIAL MATCH AMMUNITION SPONSOR- Top Shot Ammunition

STAGE SPONSORS- TechWearUSA, 223 Bulk bullets, Metaloy, HEXMAG, Springfield Armory, 3i Holsters, Vogel Dynamics, T&K Guns and Archery, Ammobot, Esca Tech (D-lead), Black Bullets International.

GOLD LEVEL SPONSORS- XSteel Targets, Accurate Plating and Weaponry(APW).

SILVER LEVEL SPONSORS- B&T Industries(Atlas Bipods), Tony Jones (Cerakote), PAL Filler, Possum Hollow Products.

BRONZE LEVEL SPONSORS- Redding Reloading, Gamaliel Shooting Supply, Altus Brands(PRO EARS), Competition Electronics, ZERO Bullets, Brian Enos, MidwayUSA.