2017 OHIO STATE MATCH

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, OPENB said:

Weather is supposed to be gorgeous! Probably my only big match of the year, can't say I feel very prepared, but plan on having fun. 

You don't feel prepared? I have been so busy with the prep I have only shot two matches since last year. lol

Heading to the match range tomorrow and have to chrono and load more ammo today. 

On 5/23/2017 at 10:24 AM, darkvibe said:

For the stage where you have to go prone, do you plan to have something on the ground other than dirt?  Maybe a nice fluffy mattress?  

Mattress!?! Bwahaha?

will be plywood with carpet. ?

So not to be Mr. Downer, but the weather is looking pretty rough on Saturday and Sunday.  Will we be shooting rain or shine? Just trying to be prepared. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance, Kevin.

3 hours ago, kk4364 said:

So not to be Mr. Downer, but the weather is looking pretty rough on Saturday and Sunday.  Will we be shooting rain or shine? Just trying to be prepared. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance, Kevin.

We will shoot in the rain. Severe weather such as high winds, lightning etc we will wait out.

Be prepared for anything.

4 hours ago, Sarge said:

Mattress!?! Bwahaha?

will be plywood with carpet. ?

My sleep number is a 5 if you change your mind. :D

I'm shooting Sunday so I better bring my rain gear. :unsure:

But seriously. Thanks for the carpet instead of gravel. Much appreciated.   

Shot it today.  Had a great time.  Fun stages, good squad, and the staff was great!  Shot the best i have ever shot.

Thanks Sarge for all the work!  And staff as well!

hope it is at the same place next year, will definitely shoot it again.

10 hours ago, BenBreeg said:

Shot it today.  Had a great time.  Fun stages, good squad, and the staff was great!  Shot the best i have ever shot.

Thanks Sarge for all the work!  And staff as well!

hope it is at the same place next year, will definitely shoot it again.

What he said, well except for the part about the shooting, it really was a good match. I felt like it was worth the trip from VA.

Edited by SWprotected

29 minutes ago, ML1911 said:

Buckeye Blast was excellent. Great job!  Hoping to see this quality of a State Match next year. 

It will be better! We already have some stage ideas after watching the smaller bays being ran.

Also have a photographer lined up for next year as well. That is something we could not lock down this year.

Also have much more time to lock in sponsors. So, as good as sponsorship was I hope to get a few more prominent players involved next year.