Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brags

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

On 4-14-11 I called Ingi and ordered a high performance edge and mags. I picked it up at my FFl on 4-20-11 and a few days later put about 400 flawless rounds through it at the range. On 4-23-11 I shot a classifier match and made "A" in L-10. Prior to this I was shooting a G35 in Limited at about a 66% "B" class shooter. The gun ran great with zero malfunctions. I am a very pleased customer looking forward to shooting Limited at Area 1. Thanks for the amazing products.

• 6 years later...

Just got back into Open after years of shooting SS..Man I was lucky, a guy that I reload for had the most awesome safe Queen. Had the gun built and before it got here began shooting another brand gun..I have been the only person to fire the gun since he got in 2014, 25 rounds for load development....LOL He put back in the safe and in Sept of 2016 my wife's Open went down and he loaned it to her for a local shoot. The next day it was ours, I stole it from her to start shooting Open...Man that thing is a dream to drive!  I have found one thing My big ass thumb rides the slide! BCG thumb Guard ordered this morning. Image may contain: phone 

image.png

Edited by MarkS_A18138