Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP GMR-13 mags setup.

10 minutes ago, b18prl said:

Thanks emoji120.png guys this is what I wanna hear. How about the duct tape? Do I still need it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well ya! You need it for NON USPSA matches!! I will be sporting one this weekend at the Vegas Holloween Hosefest!

i bought a taco-style (twice as deep as standard pouches) double mag pouch to hold two glock 33 rounders for reloads.  starting with a 31 rounder with a taylor +10 basepad.

the 33 rounders flopped around way too much with normal uspsa-style mag pouches.

I load from my 33 round with Taylor Freelance +10. I'll have one or two reloads on the belt that have taran tactical basepads. Just using my ghost pouches from my production rig. I'll move one closer to the front. But pretty standard other than that.

I load from my 33 round with Taylor Freelance +10. I'll have one or two reloads on the belt that have taran tactical basepads. Just using my ghost pouches from my production rig. I'll move one closer to the front. But pretty standard other than that.

Thats what I'm thinking too, start with the 31 mag +10 extension and have two 22 rounds mags on the belt.

How long did you wait for your JP PCC? Is there really more than a month of wait time?

Shooters Connection has them from time to time. Forum sponsor and they ship real quick. Might call and see if you can get on a list or something as I don't see any in stock on their website at the moment.
6 minutes ago, jliew08 said:

Shooters Connection has them from time to time. Forum sponsor and they ship real quick. Might call and see if you can get on a list or something as I don't see any in stock on their website at the moment.

yeah shooters connection is awesome.  but also check gunbroker to avoid ordering and waiting.

6 minutes ago, jliew08 said:

Yeah and the reloads honestly are mostly for classifieds. 41 is PLENTY. Haha

local falling steel match has some stages where one (ie, me) can burn thru a 41 rounder, especially with a couple of misses thrown in...

Im still waiting for mine to come in, it shows they had 4 in stock but when I clicked buy now and went through all the processes and checked it again on their store website it shows out of stock.

local falling steel match has some stages where one (ie, me) can burn thru a 41 rounder, especially with a couple of misses thrown in...

Lol I believe I would be in the same boat. We don't have too many of those. MDs around here like to do Pro-am style matches sometimes so we have par times.

yeah they started with 15 - 25 second par times but a lot of people weren't getting close to hitting everything and that can be frustrating, so they upped par times to 60 seconds and went to time plus scoring.  but they do have a lot of steel on each stage and some challenging shots and i'd say half or more of the shooters still don't clean it all.  nothing beats falling steel!