Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Deltapoint Pro 7.5 Triangle

Majja

I've got one on my STI DVC. I don't have any other open gun experience so I can't really talk much about other options, but I like the triangle. It's a pretty good size, and on longer or tight shots I use the top point as my precise aiming point. But for most open targets or close partials just putting the triangle in the A works pretty well. I probably would like the 2.5 dot as well, I just happened to find the 7.5 for a decent deal so I jumped on it.

As far as brightness goes I keep it on the highest setting during a sunny day and it's still very bright and I've never had it wash out at all.

I've got about 1400 rounds thru my gun with zero issues so far. That's not much of a long term durability test but I'm not expecting anything less than a very high quality, durable optic from leupold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5 hours ago, shooterDrew said:

on longer or tight shots I use the top point as my precise aiming point. But for most open targets or close partials just putting the triangle in the A works pretty well.

I'm sighted in at 20yds to hit just at the point.  Everything else hits inside the Delta. Works great never a problem seeing the sight