Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IDPA or SC in eastern Washington?

• 2 months later...

For IDPA, Center Target Sports in Post Falls. Indoor range. Not sure if they still have it or not. For USPSA there are two active clubs in Spokane. Sharp Practical Shooters shoots out of Sharp Indoor Range. This match is well run and fills up fast, generally the 4th Sunday. The other is Inland Northwest Action Shooters, generally the 2nd Saturday. This one is held at the Spokane Rifle Club; the host club greatly restricts movement. Both of those clubs move outdoors to the Spokane Valley Rifle Pistol Club in late March.

If you don't mind driving, the Tri cities area has a real good club, Eastern Washington Practical Shooters. No web site, so information is generally found by looking up Rattlesnake Mountain Range. USPSA, Steel, and maybe IDPA? Euphrata and Yakima host monthly steel matches. If you've seen Patrick Kelly's videos this is where he generally films them. In the Spokane area, I hold a hybrid steel match, copied from Rio Salado's Tuesday Night Steel. This is held at the Spokane Valley Range on Wednesday afternoon / evenings, and starts up mid-April. If we have a light snow winter, I may do some weekends after the first of the year.

Hope this helps, feel free to PM me if I can answer any other questions.