Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, louu said:

One thing I don't understand is as an amiture you have to shoot limitedand open to win anything? 

So if I just shoot limited I won't win anything? 

Hey Lou, that's only to be eligible for the payouts that we have added in a a potential bonus this first time around. 

Besides the challenging and fun style of the match, the Pro Am is known for its prize table above all. If you only shoot Limited or only shoot Open, you're still in the running for placement plaques/awards and to be able to walk the large prize table. Those are the main things besides the fun that bring people to this match. The payout thing this year is just an added bonus for the people who like shooting both divisions to strive to earn.  

Hope that answers your question. 

As as far as the mag limits someone else mentioned, the responses answering it are good explanations of why that exists and always has existed throughout the 20+ years the Pro Am has been running. 

Thanks for the support guys! Feel free to contact us at info@proamshooting.com if you have any pressing questions or issues. 

We're excited for this Championship match for sure. Already have 120+ guns registered in the match after launching registration a week ago so it should be a great one! 

Tha

1 hour ago, ProAmShooting said:

Hey Lou, that's only to be eligible for the payouts that we have added in a a potential bonus this first time around. 

Besides the challenging and fun style of the match, the Pro Am is known for its prize table above all. If you only shoot Limited or only shoot Open, you're still in the running for placement plaques/awards and to be able to walk the large prize table. Those are the main things besides the fun that bring people to this match. The payout thing this year is just an added bonus for the people who like shooting both divisions to strive to earn.  

Hope that answers your question. 

As as far as the mag limits someone else mentioned, the responses answering it are good explanations of why that exists and always has existed throughout the 20+ years the Pro Am has been running. 

Thanks for the support guys! Feel free to contact us at info@proamshooting.com if you have any pressing questions or issues. 

We're excited for this Championship match for sure. Already have 120+ guns registered in the match after launching registration a week ago so it should be a great one! 

That's awesome I'm hoping to make it. My shoothing future is up in the air though because my baby will be three months old then. Do you need any level 1 CRO's?

This thread was perfect timing.  I missed whatever drama surrounded the previous events as I wasn't shooting majors yet, and nothing on the wrong side of the continent.  This year, I've gone all in, and planned a full calendar through much of the US.

A buddy of mine wound up getting me an errand to do in Florida, and his vacation back to Florida is the exact perfect time for he and I to hit the road (I refuse to fly) and I'm glad I'm able to do this match.

The communications I've had with the staff have been prompt and very encouraging.  I'm very much looking forward to shooting it, and hopefully working it, too.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm signed up to shoot!  I have no doubt that Matt will put 100% into this event.  The Pro-Am Shooting® Championship was one of the premier matches of the year, and it took a lot of effort to get it there.  I'm happy to see that it's coming back in full force...I'm definitely looking forward to finally shooting it rather than running it!

3 hours ago, mosher said:

Want to shoot this so bad, but am putting on our state NSSF match the same weekend.  Trying to figure out a way to make it work!

Since I'm on the road to Pro-Am, I'm planning on shooting your State Open Champs on the way there, the Sunday before.  See you there!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I want to wish the best of luck to Matt, Ali and the rest of Team Pro Am. Thank you for taking this on a reviving a great match. I wish I could make it this year but, the schedule and finances wouldn't allow it.

To the competitors, may you shoot fast and straight. Stay safe. Stay hydrated. May your journeys home be trouble free.

I am already making plans for next year and hope to see you all there.

• 1 month later...