Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best place to buy from now?

With BE no longer selling Dillon what is the best place to purchase from other than Dillon direct? I am looking to get a 9mm conversion kit for my 650 but would rather try and save a bit on the $14 shipping charge if I can. Takes my $78 conversion kit and turns it into a $92 conversion kit. May also look at buying a new DAA belt or holster so if someone sells DAA stuff as well that would work.

Extreme Reloading is where I bought my 650 and other Dillon accessories. Free shipping for Dillon products with the code UT716. They were good to deal with, prices were fair and items shipped in a reasonable time frame.

If Brian says KrakenPop I would use them.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

SCTaylor, anbrumm

Thank you For the Great compliment on our company.  I would like everyone to know that if you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to me on here.  Also my direct email is Larry@KrakenPop.com.

Benos, Its always a pleasure and a great compliment to my company to have your support.

Larry Garland

On 10/17/2016 at 9:56 AM, SCTaylor said:

KrakenPop is a vendor here on the forums and carries all of the Dillon schwag.

https://krakenpop.com/

23 hours ago, anbrumm said:

As SCTaylor said, Krakenpop has taken a lot of what Brian used to do. I have spoken with one of the owners of Krakenpop, and they seem to be great people. Plus all dillon loaders include shipping. 

19 hours ago, benos said:

Details on my relationship with KrakenPop here:

http://brianenos.com/dillon/

On 10/17/2016 at 9:46 AM, mikeinctown said:

With BE no longer selling Dillon what is the best place to purchase from other than Dillon direct? I am looking to get a 9mm conversion kit for my 650 but would rather try and save a bit on the $14 shipping charge if I can. Takes my $78 conversion kit and turns it into a $92 conversion kit. May also look at buying a new DAA belt or holster so if someone sells DAA stuff as well that would work.

Mike, our shipping starts at $9.99 and it covers 90% of the dillon line along with free shipping on all presses.

Larry

4 hours ago, garlar4 said:

Mike, our shipping starts at $9.99 and it covers 90% of the dillon line along with free shipping on all presses.

Larry

Yup, I've been playing with my cart for a bit. Thanks for chiming in, and the endorsement from BE goes a long way.

On 10/18/2016 at 0:21 PM, garlar4 said:

Larry

Do you offer the 10% military discount that Dillon does, or do I still have to purchase directly from dillon for that?

6 minutes ago, Weber said:

Do you offer the 10% military discount that Dillon does, or do I still have to purchase directly from dillon for that?

We would love to help you out but we can. It do the full 10% as of right now.   However depending on what your buying we can help you out and save you just as much.  

10 minutes ago, garlar4 said:

We would love to help you out but we can. It do the full 10% as of right now.   However depending on what your buying we can help you out and save you just as much.  

I'm thinking of picking up a another 1050, and I need an additional carbide 223 trim die.

On 10/17/2016 at 8:40 AM, inspector1999 said:

Extreme Reloading is where I bought my 650 and other Dillon accessories. Free shipping for Dillon products with the code UT716. They were good to deal with, prices were fair and items shipped in a reasonable time frame.

If Brian says KrakenPop I would use them.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up on Extreme Reloading and the free shipping code. There were 4 or 5 small Dillon items I had on my wish list for a while and finally got them ordered.

I looked at KrakenPop too but it appears they mark up all the Dillon items rounding off to the next higher dollar amount and along with that my same order from Extreme Reloading would be an additional $17 shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered a 650 and all the extras from krackenpop. They even have the BE upgrade. Seems to be the old as it should be package on BE's site when he was selling. Shipping was free and very fast. I ordered the press Friday and it showed up yesterday. Setting it up tonight. Can't wait to get it running. 

3 hours ago, Edge40 said:

Just ordered a 650 and all the extras from krackenpop. They even have the BE upgrade. Seems to be the old as it should be package on BE's site when he was selling. Shipping was free and very fast. I ordered the press Friday and it showed up yesterday. Setting it up tonight. Can't wait to get it running. 

Thanks! And that's good to hear that they now have the As is Should BE Upgrade. :)