Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore Competitor App- Apple

Ewilson224

If Ken Nelson or Russ Armstrong sees this, can you guys or anyone else that may know.... Looking for when the release of Practiscore Competitor app for iphone/ipad will be available.  I aggravate my buddies about their inferior android phones, but they have a super awesome app that I have been wanting ever since hearing about it.

If you guys haven't heard of it or seen it, it allows you to be able to make comparisons on shooters with stages or matches.  You can "what if" a stage or target to compare scores, etc simply by importing match info off of Practiscore.  I have played with a friend's a little bit and it is pretty awesome.

3 hours ago, ZackJones said:

iOS version is in beta but I don't know a projected release date. If only the Android version was available through Amazon.... ;)

Zack, you realize you'll have to buy it again on Amazon, right? Not much I could do about that, the way those app stores handling payments... And that one of the main stoppers preventing going to Amazon.

Another one is that app has less than 500 users on Google, which will project to about whole 5 users on Amazon (using the main app as a benchmark), so that not worth the hustle, regardless of how much I like to get more users for the app.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2016 at 9:00 PM, euxx said:

Hey, you can always buy an Android phone or tablet and keep your fancy ios phone out of the danger zone. :)

True, and I do have a tablet, but I utilize my iphone WAY more on a daily basis.  We have converted everything to Apple at the house. Macbooks, ipods, iphones, apple tvs, and ipads at the Wilson household. 

i review matches on my laptop, not my phone. now if pscore wants to charge me 10$ for the same functions on the web based version i'm down for that. until then i can copy and paste into excel and see what i want from formulas i've already written.

On 10/30/2016 at 10:08 AM, Ewilson224 said:

True, and I do have a tablet, but I utilize my iphone WAY more on a daily basis.  We have converted everything to Apple at the house. Macbooks, ipods, iphones, apple tvs, and ipads at the Wilson household. 

17 hours ago, rowdyb said:

i review matches on my laptop, not my phone. now if pscore wants to charge me 10$ for the same functions on the web based version i'm down for that. until then i can copy and paste into excel and see what i want from formulas i've already written.

I can't comment on the ios app progress, but you can install Bluestacks to one of your Macbooks or PC, then connect it to Google app store and buy the Competitor app in there. :)

The Competitor app for Android has more functionality than the web site and I have more ideas to add even more cool stuff in there that is very unlikely ever get implemented on the web site.

Ken said in an email when Russ gets back from scoring a match which was at least 2 weeks ago, it should be up that week.  That has been maybe 3 weeks ago now.  Anyway, I didn't know if you had an update.  I guess I will just have to be patient. :)  I have a couple of recent matches I was wanting to check out.  A friend has the android version and I played on it a month or so ago and it was freaking awesome.  This is an incredible app that I am excited to play with

On 10/30/2016 at 8:09 PM, rowdyb said:

The new app is awesome. I have played with it.  Much easier with it to view the info.  When you pull it up, the match is there.  No copying or pasting, importing, etc.  The info is readily available. Much worth the 10-14 bucks for the ease of use.  

On 11/1/2016 at 8:22 AM, jdphotoguy said:

Ewilson224, when you say, you've played with the app, are you talking about the Android version, a beta iOS version or the final iOS version?

I played on my friends phone which would have been the android version.  I have talked to one guy that said he was doing some Beta testing a couple of months back on the iOS version, and he said he liked it pretty good.  My limited experience was the aforementioned android, and it was pretty pimp!

I played on my friends phone which would have been the android version.  I have talked to one guy that said he was doing some Beta testing a couple of months back on the iOS version, and he said he liked it pretty good.  My limited experience was the aforementioned android, and it was pretty pimp!

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...