Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 IRC Stages

So, on the 1st page of the match booklet, there is a bay labeled " SHOOT OFF " . Will there be one this year? 

Also, just to clarify on Stage 11 , or maybe just be more specific - X Count Hit  = -1 sec deducted from time ? 

We are at about 145 entries currently. Would love another 20 or 25 more. If y'all could spread the word for me and trump up the match a bit in your revolving circles.....ha!! get it?!?! I'd appreciate. 

I think we have some cool stages put together. Prize table is coming together. Have quite a few guns....though some of them are square. Food vender is pretty solid, full on staff, looking to put on a good show for the shooters. Weather is looking good as well. 'Cool' front has come in, hope it's here to stay but we've been 70's to low 80's this week...pretty nice. 

Let me know if you have any questions, starting the build tomorrow. 

Shannon

23 minutes ago, Alaskan454 said:

Hey Shannon, what is the longest distance you expect for paper and steel?  I'm most curious about that x-ring stage.

more importantly, is the X count stage utilizing Black 4 inch circles for the X , or all brown paper targets?