Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Arm Gators - Compression Arm Sleeves

RaylanGivens

14 hours ago, taco2000 said:

under armour

Under armor. No thanks. After what they did to the lady and her husband dropping their sponsorship after only 4000 signatures on a petition from a PETA type fringe group they can keep their products, and if you are a outdoor sportsman meaning hunting, fishing, shooting etc I'd think twice about their product. 4000 vs almost a million complaints from sportsman. All over her husband hunting a bear. This story is not that old you can still find it. Their products are nice but after this I'll never buy again and a lot of people feel the same. A little pressure from some left wing nuts and they role over. Wish these companies did that for the sportsman but it's not PC. pitiful on under armors part. 

I got the Qore Performance upper arm sleeves and an extra pair of inserts this summer. Definitely made me more comfortable, especially when combined with the Mission cooling cloth that you wet and snap. The inserts last about an hour, then you swap them for the pair in your ice/cooler. Repeat as necessary. 

43 minutes ago, rowdyb said:

why not just wear something with long sleeves? a serious question....

Personally, I don't want another layer on my torso when it's that hot.  My jersey is very lightweight and the sleeves block the sun as well as use evaporative cooling (my arms sweat in the Alabama summertime sun) with even the slightest breeze.