Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A-Plus Victory Products 40 Auto Debulge Machine

Does anyone have any experience with A-Plus Victory Products Auto 40 Debuldge machine? I currently have a Case-Pro which has served me well; I have been thinking of "automating" but wonder how this machine stacked up? Does it roll the cartridge rim like the Case-Pro? Is it just an automated push through die? Link -         http://www.aplusvictoryproducts.com/  

On another subject; what is the best method to automate the Case-Pro? 

Thanks.

It is not possible to say what is inside, but I guess some roll dies, since it is adjustable. However,  60 rounds per minute is a burst rate, there is no way on Earth Dillon case feeder will ever support such a rate.  My Case Pro easily outruns the feeder at 50 rounds per minute.   To make sure the feeder can keep up you need to go at 35-40 rounds per minute.

I do not see a speed control there, which is a concern to me.

"jmorris," that is my problem. I can't seem to figure out if they are truely roll sizing or just automating a push through die. 

Do you know if Scharch is still selling their resized?

How,do you recommend automating the Case-Pro 100?

Thanks.

IIRC TopBrass were the last to have any Scharch equipment but I don't think they offer anything now.

This is how I automated my case pro.

If it's an automated push through sizer that can be done pretty cheap too.  This is a  Lee single stage I setup for bullet sizing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This machine looks nice and FAST, 3.600rph is a lot!

If it is only a push-through die, I wouldn't buy it. But if it is a roll sizer, I'd be all over it! Too bad it is only .40 cal and not convertible to 9mm!

On another subject; what is the best method to automate the Case-Pro? 

Thanks.

AFAIK, the only commercial option you have is a PW autodrive, but you'd be looking at U$D 1.000! There are plenty DIY automations both in YouTube and this forum, though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2016 at 8:50 PM, mach1soldier said:

Looks interesting but without knowing exactly what it roll sizes and how, I'll stick with my case pro

Ya, I'm interested but don't really want to be "First" ;) LOL!!!  

• 3 months later...