Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 31 round magazines + Taylor Freelance +10 Base Pads

I know Taylor Freelance makes Delrin +10 Base Pads designed to be used with Glock's 17 round magazines and that these base pads are sold with an extended mag spring.  

If I wanted to use these base pads on Glock 31 round magazines for PCC, is there anyone making a spring that is long enough to make these work or would I have to solder springs? 

Is there any other option to significantly increase the capacity of a Glock 31 round magazine?

Has anyone tried this with the ETS 31 rd mag? I put my plus 6 on and it only added like 3 or 4 extra rounds. This is done with all ets internals. It has been 100 percent through 400-500 rounds but would like to see if the plus 10 with tf springs gives you full capacity in the ETS.

1 hour ago, stango424 said:

Has anyone tried this with the ETS 31 rd mag? I put my plus 6 on and it only added like 3 or 4 extra rounds. This is done with all ets internals. It has been 100 percent through 400-500 rounds but would like to see if the plus 10 with tf springs gives you full capacity in the ETS.

I found the same thing.  Weird.  31rd ETS + 3-4rd Extension , mind as well stick with a Factory 33rd.  LOL.

Plus they won't lock in on my Kriss.