Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kansas Hello

air8

Introduction time. Name is Chris and live in southern central Kansas. Hutchinson to be exact Just getting into the 3-gun life. Right now acquiring/ researching belts and gear. while there is not a lot of info out there for my area, I do meet people often that are interested in 3-gun and think they would enjoy the game also. The past few days I've been browsing the Enos forums and it seems like a great forum so I joined today. 

Have a good one ladies and gents. 

1 hour ago, air8 said:

Introduction time. Name is Chris and live in southern central Kansas. Hutchinson to be exact Just getting into the 3-gun life. Right now acquiring/ researching belts and gear. while there is not a lot of info out there for my area, I do meet people often that are interested in 3-gun and think they would enjoy the game also. The past few days I've been browsing the Enos forums and it seems like a great forum so I joined today. 

Have a good one ladies and gents. 

Welcome. I grew up in the Great Bend area. 

I have not been to Great Bend very much. Only to pass thru to go skiing in Colorado. I feel bad for never having gone to the drag strip they have. 

Trick pony, the Eaton gun club should have a pistol competition the Sunday following Thanksgiving. Those are simple accuracy competitions with very little pressure. Ten shots from 7-yd, then  ten from 15-yd, then ten from 25-yd. Each with a different target. I try to go every month but sometimes forget. 

It's a good time with good people who are laid back and want to have a good safe time competing.