Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Custom shirts

Dirtchevy841

Techwear

They have been the gold standard for a long time. The family is made up of USPSA shooters and they sponsor almost any big match you can think of. And they will get you your shirt quicker than most.

My closet is full of match shirts and 99% of them are Techwear

20 minutes ago, Dirtchevy841 said:

Any idea on prices for their art work etc they only have price of the shirt or is that the price with the designs. Price for completed shirt. 

The tech shirt was given to me, but I remember the Gemini costing around $120-140

I have custom shirts from gunsta, Icarus and techwear. The techwear is the most $$ but I think possibly the nicest 'feeling' fabric.

The Icarus has possibly the nicest ink/die with rich colour etc. gunsta second in colour. Techwear third for brightness/sharpness of colour but still great.

The gunsta shirts have nice venting. The Icarus shirts dry easily but perhaps I do sweat a little more in them. 

Price i think seems to go gunsta/Icarus/techwear from cheapest to most expensive. 

All three are a good product. 

if you shoot in really hot conditions the techwear may be slightly in front. But I like and wear all 3 brands and would happily buy all 3. 

8 hours ago, BeerBaron said:

I have custom shirts from gunsta, Icarus and techwear. The techwear is the most $$ but I think possibly the nicest 'feeling' fabric.

The Icarus has possibly the nicest ink/die with rich colour etc. gunsta second in colour. Techwear third for brightness/sharpness of colour but still great.

The gunsta shirts have nice venting. The Icarus shirts dry easily but perhaps I do sweat a little more in them. 

Price i think seems to go gunsta/Icarus/techwear from cheapest to most expensive. 

All three are a good product. 

if you shoot in really hot conditions the techwear may be slightly in front. But I like and wear all 3 brands and would happily buy all 3. 

In Louisiana so yeah hottt. I have a gunsta from max michel shop but tried several times to get in touch with them it never heard back. That's why I started this thread to get other companies that do them. Sent emails 4 times and also called gunsta and no response. Even said I had max choice team shirt but still no response. It prob would be easier to get my same shirt with all my stuff on it but can't get a return from them. 

4 hours ago, Dirtchevy841 said:

In Louisiana so yeah hottt. I have a gunsta from max michel shop but tried several times to get in touch with them it never heard back. That's why I started this thread to get other companies that do them. Sent emails 4 times and also called gunsta and no response. Even said I had max choice team shirt but still no response. It prob would be easier to get my same shirt with all my stuff on it but can't get a return from them. 

Email techwear. They will answer you in the morning if not tonight.

Hello: Of all the shirts I have the Tech Wear is the coolest in hot weather. Some of the others feel like I am wearing a garbage bag. Very hot and don't wick away the moisture very well and don't feel cool when wet. I am wearing a fishing shirt right now with long sleeves and it seems to work well also. It feels cool even when wet and in humid weather. I do wish it it had side venting like my Tech wear shirts have. Some of the arm sleeves work also to help keep the sun off your arms and keep you cool. Thanks, Eric

21 hours ago, Sarge said:

Email techwear. They will answer you in the morning if not tonight.

Emailed them couple days ago and the next day got the email from them. Sent all info to them with all I want just waiting on response.  

Just for the fun of it sent gunsta another email same day and what a surprise no response. 

Techwear very good company. Lisa over here very helpful. Price got custom shirt not bad $95 for shirt and $50 and hour for art work. Usually takes about 30 minutes to mock up so not to bad. Just one of my logos needs to be in vector format so I am trying to find somebody to do that for me. Have no clue how to do that. Hopefully somebody local can do. 

I have 2 Gemini shirts.  Excellent workmanship.  Great material.   No problems here in 115 degree days.

Cost was about $140.   Very quick service and they answered all my questions in a reasonable amount of time.

• 1 month later...

Finally pulled the trigger yesterday and ordered shirt from techwear. Talked to Lisa and gave all info yesterday for payment. She said it would be about a week in mock up to my first approval of art work. Well damn got the email today with the design. Wow is all I can say. They improved on my design and it looks great. Approved it and hopefully will have with a week or 2. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2016 at 2:19 PM, Dirtchevy841 said:

Techwear custom shirt arrived today. Wow. Very nice and it is a really better feel vs my gunsta. Design and graphics were awesome. Colors with bright and popped. And like I said very comfortable to wear. Nice and soft ?. Thanks techwear. 

Great to hear.  I believe I heard at one point techwear was better for big guys as their sizing was closer to normal and did not run as small as gemni