Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P09 slide optic

mike4045

+1 for springer precision mounts.  Ive had my FF3 on two different P-09's, a .40 and a 9mm, and it just stays rock solid.  Ive put untold thousands of rounds through those pistols and not a single problem.  Im running some fairly spicy 9mm loads and it never gets loose or loses zero.  Just double check it will work with your choice of optic.

A lot of guys have been having their slide milled with good success.  If there is no one here who does this, you can find some folks on the czfirearms.us site.  It gives a little cleaner look and gets the dot closer to the slide, Im considering it myself and may do it during the winter. 

1 hour ago, dave33 said:

+1 for springer precision mounts.  Ive had my FF3 on two different P-09's, a .40 and a 9mm, and it just stays rock solid.  Ive put untold thousands of rounds through those pistols and not a single problem.  Im running some fairly spicy 9mm loads and it never gets loose or loses zero.  Just double check it will work with your choice of optic.

A lot of guys have been having their slide milled with good success.  If there is no one here who does this, you can find some folks on the czfirearms.us site.  It gives a little cleaner look and gets the dot closer to the slide, Im considering it myself and may do it during the winter. 

We've milled dozens of 07 & 09 slides. ;)

27 minutes ago, mike4045 said:

Once slide is milled can you go back to iron sights?

Of you are concerned about urns a new dovetail can be milled.

90% of people we mill slides for aren't worried about irons as they are using the guns for range use and/or competition only.