Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Florida

kendive

Been reloading for a while and have an RCBS Rock Chucker also have a Dillon 650 that I have not setup yet been working on workshop just got done insulating and installed and AC unit. 

I mostly load subsonic stuff like 9mm, 45, 308 and 300 BO. I shoot mostly suppressed own seven different suppressors. I also shoot alot of everything else also.

10 hours ago, TennJeep1618 said:

Welcome, Kendive!  What brings you over here?

I will be setting up my XL 650 soon and start using it... I figured there would be some good old GCGF guys in here. LOL

No competitive shooting. Just fun shooting and testing of subsonic loads.

Edited by kendive

10 hours ago, kendive said:

I will be setting up my XL 650 soon and start using it... I figured there would be some good old GCGF guys in here. LOL

No competitive shooting. Just fun shooting and testing of subsonic loads.

You must not have read the Terms of Use when you signed up.  Competitive shooting is a requirement.  I guess that means I'll be seeing you out at a match soon!  :lol:

29 minutes ago, TennJeep1618 said:

You must not have read the Terms of Use when you signed up.  Competitive shooting is a requirement.  I guess that means I'll be seeing you out at a match soon!  :lol:

LOL if that is true then I need to leave this forum. I am hanging out to get tips and such on the Dillon 650 and talk about guns. I really like the Pistol Caliber Carbine area as I have a few of them. Couple of MP5's, HK UMP, Beretta Storm, Gen 2 Sub 2000, etc... They are my favorite.  

I have too many hobbies now I don't need another one...

1 hour ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

If you went to the expense of buying a 650, I'd suggest you make the most of it and

get into competitive shooting - makes the 650 worth it   :) 

I got a very very very good deal on the 650... with pretty much every assy and it was setup for every pistol cal except .32 used. Called Dillon and asked if I could ship it to them so they can look at it and check it out for me. What do they do. Send me a brand new setup in the box... So now I have a brand new in the box just waiting to be setup. I wanted to get my workshop insulated and an AC unit installed. That's done so now time to start getting the Dillon ready.

But you right probably don't need it. I have it and will try it just for fun...

I just noticed that your post count does not change posting in this area.... I find that very strange.

Edited by kendive