Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

UPDATED 2016 MEMPHIS CHARITY CHALLENGE: Level 2 USPSA recognizing SStk, Revo, Open, Lim, Lim10, CO & Prod

UPDATE: 

THE 2016 MCC IS A LEVEL 2 USPSA MATCH TO BENEFIT LEBONHEUR CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL IN MEMPHIS.

MATCH DETAILS:

-October 21-22, 2016.

-10 stages plus chronograph shot in one day; please see app attached for options.

-Thanks to Memphis Sport Shooting Association (MSSA) for hosting the match

-Net proceeds from match go to LeBonheur to help purchase a Veinviewer, which allows intravenous lines to be started with much less pain, especially in infant and young patients.  (Veinviewers work; I needed one to get IV fluids in the ER this past summer when I had severe dehydration.)

- Awarding plaques only, since this is a fundraiser match, to these Divisions as of this week: Open, Limited, Limited-10, Revolver, Single Stack, Carry Optics and Production.

-Items will be available at auction and random drawing.

-Please see application for how to register 2016 MCC App rev09192016.pdf .  Stages to follow in next posts.

Thank you,

Elizabeth Keen

Co-Match Director

Keep the applications coming people! I enjoy meeting new people, and shooting with them for a great cause! The more the merrier!

Trying my hand at Single Stack Division in addition to Revolver Division, so I need to see more single stack competitors so that I can learn to shoot it better by watching them. :D

On September 27, 2016 at 11:29 PM, mreed911 said:

I may have solved my mag count problem.    I have the SWA points to get a free flight... is there an address to ship ammo to the match if I fly in?  Still deciding between flying and driving.

I'll check on this.

4 hours ago, MemphisMechanic said:

I live 25 minutes from the range and I'm there most weekends.

If any of you guys are willing to "risk" shipping ammo to an unknown fellow shooter, send me a PM and I'll be happy to help you out.

Sounds like a deal to me..Wish I could make it.

Address to send ammo :

Bill Grewe

398 Tarren Mill Cir E

Collierville, TN 38077

Or

MSSA c/o yourself

9428 Old Brownsville rd.

Arlington, TN 38022

Better to send to Bill but either will work

HOP

Looks like the numbers are growing nicely.

Anyone who misses this match will miss a great one. I endeavor to be competitive in both Revolver and Single Stack Divisions. The stages will challenge/test my skills, mind, and other capabilities I am sure. The more people that compete, the more I can hide behind should things not go well. :D

On 10/6/2016 at 9:43 AM, hopalong said:

Address to send ammo :

Bill Grewe

398 Tarren Mill Cir E

Collierville, TN 38077 38017

Or

MSSA c/o yourself

9428 Old Brownsville rd.

Arlington, TN 38022

Better to send to Bill but either will work

HOP

I hope to get one last match in this weekend before I venture to Memphis for the match. Revolver Friday, Single Stack Saturday, and a fun and challenging match the whole time. Also I am looking forward to seeing what items will be in the silent auction for the charity.