Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Awesomeness of Cajun Gun Works

inspector1999

In preparation for the East Coast Steel Challenge Championship, I was at the range making sure I was ready and the rear sight on my fully Cajunized SP-01 broke. In a panic, because I haven't bought my back up yet, I called Cajun Gun Works. Well, I will have a new sight coming tomorrow, covered under warranty, absolutely no questions asked.

They are absolutely, hands down, the easiest company to deal with. They stand behind what the sell and actually care. Buy with confidence and buy a lot from them they are the definition of customer service and satisfaction.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, inspector1999 said:

They are absolutely, hands down, the easiest company to deal with.

Yes, they are...

They stand behind what the sell and actually care.

Yes, they do...

Buy with confidence

Yes, we do...

buy a lot from them

Already have...

they are the definition of customer service and satisfaction.

Absolutely!!!

Glad you're fully satisfied.  David and his team are exceptional.  :cheers:

Don't what sight you have.  I had a fixed rear break several years ago.  There was no relief cut on the sight or the top of the slide.  As a result, constant upward pressure on the portion of the sight behind the dove tail.  Caused very fast metal fatigue.  

Funny side story.... Broke at practice session during a drill.  Did not come off, just bent upward at almost a 45 deg. angle.  My focus on the sight picture was so strong I didn't notice the breakage.  Hostlered after a string, walked to target, only one or two hits.  Couldn't believe it.  Finally, looked at pistol and go, "Well duh!!!"  

Really a blonde moment.  LOL!! 

I had the slide milled for a Novak cut and had the fully adjustable rear put on at the time of the build. There are small pins on the front of the sight which allow the sight to pivot up and down for adjustment. The right side pin broke.

I couldn't figure out on my presentation to the target why the rear sight wasn't level, not a huge deal but I was really focused on absolute accuracy at 25-30 yards. After about an hour of swearing, cussing and generally feel bad about my ability to shoot, I start looking at the sight and notice it is wrong.

One call to Cajun, shipped within 90 minutes of talking to him. Will be here today by 1030 via FedEx. Tap it in, trip to sight it in, match on Friday. No drama just problem solved, problem staying solved.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Have to agree. CGW is top notch. First attempt to upgrade my SP01. Several emails back and forth always with quick response. I place my order and in the note area I wrote about what my intent was with the parts order and asked if there was anything they though I was missing to contact me so I could place an order. Well they didn't contact me but they did throw in free of charge a front sight pin and wrote I would probably need this when I pulled the front sight as the original would probably get mangled. Now it's only $1. But it was the fact that they read the note took action and went out of their way to make for a smooth install.
Big slow stupid companies view that as a waste of time money and resources. Customer focused companies view that as earning a lifetime customer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wholeheartedly agree! I recently received my CZ P-01 from them and it's amazing. I asked a question about it on the weekend figuring it would be answered during the week but no, a reply on a Saturday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk