Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from SW Missouri

hvac-shooter

Hi to all you out there in the Springfield/ Branson area.  I've been out here for a while just browsing the edges and gaining useful knowledge from many of the guys on the forum.  Well I thought it was time to join and get the full effect of what the site has to offer.

Thanks to all the guys that participate and moderate here to make this an informative and useful source of knowledge.

• 2 months later...

Welcome aboard. I'm from Springfield, and shoot with 2Alpha.

The new pistol range is located within the confines of the Springfield Benchrest Rifle Club, and is awesome. Six bays are available and they're big. 

Come on down!   :)

I am new  to MO but was told there is a shoot Sunday at the C.O.P.S range near  Rolla I have not done much as far as checking into this was waiting on a weather report for Sunday.I don't know how far you are from there not even sure how far I am but plan to go if the weather is ok

Yes there is a match tomorrow. Matches aren't usually cancelled unless footing or roads are hazardous. The range is south of I-44 about 4.5 miles. There's directions on the website but you will need to look up Central Ozarks Practical Shooters if you google it. They're on facebook also.  See you there.