Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 Missouri 3-Gun Championship

I would like to extend a sincerest thanks to all the match staff and the sponsors for putting on another fantastic match.  I had a great time in 2016, and 2017 was even better!  The weather was definitely more cooperative as well.  Once again, it was a very well-run and thought out match.  The Loganbill's are great stage designers and Range Masters, and I will do my best to shoot this match as much as possible.  There were some very generous prizes on the table as well, so I will be sure to reach out to the sponsors and thank them all individually.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, bluedevil008 said:

I would like to extend a sincerest thanks to all the match staff and the sponsors for putting on another fantastic match.  I had a great time in 2016, and 2017 was even better!  The weather was definitely more cooperative as well.  Once again, it was a very well-run and thought out match.  The Loganbill's are great stage designers and Range Masters, and I will do my best to shoot this match as much as possible.  There were some very generous prizes on the table as well, so I will be sure to reach out to the sponsors and thank them all individually.

I couldn't agree more. I was quite impressed with the ROs and the manner in which they operated. I wish I could say the same for my performance. 

Thanks guys, we try and put on a match we would want to shoot.

While all RO's make mistakes, and occasionally maybe not the best attitude. We think we have some of the best out there.

It finally caught up with me today, about 2-3 o clock I actually thought a nap would be nice ( first time in longer than I can remember).

2 weeks of 14-18 hour days gets to an old man. LOL

Thanks for putting on a great match. I was a bit skeptical of the one gun stages as its been a while since I shot a match that had them. This match reminded me that we don't need to shove all three guns into every stage to have a good time.

47 minutes ago, ziebart said:

Thanks for putting on a great match. I was a bit skeptical of the one gun stages as its been a while since I shot a match that had them. This match reminded me that we don't need to shove all three guns into every stage to have a good time.

The reason we have the single gun stages - hopefully they will give you some insight on which gun you may need work on compared to the others in your division.

If you consistently finish in the same place, shooting all 3 guns it's hard to find where you might be losing time. 3 single gun stages will hopefully show you a weakness, and give a direction to move in training.

Thanks for supporting the match, hope to see you next year.