Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 Missouri 3-Gun Championship

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stages won't be posted until they are on the ground. Too much changes between the original drawing(idea) and how it lays out. Here are some facts that will get you all the information you need to know.

10 Stages (4 - Jungle runs, 6 - Bay Stages)

1 - All Pistol Stage (45+ rds)

1 - All Rifle Stage (45+ rds)

1 - All Shotgun Stage (35+ rds)

1 - 100% Optional Stage

1 - Semi-Optional 3-Gun Stage

Plan on at-least 1 stage with required rifle sling.

10 Slugs

Know your dope on rifle out to 600 yards. (Actual max yardage will be announced once determined)

• 2 weeks later...
Here are the numbers everyone has been waiting for.

Rifle: 123
Pistol: 133
Shotgun: 99
Slug: 9
Rifle/Pistol/Slug: 28
Pistol/Shotgun: 23

All shotgun stage with 36rds. Give Tim at Taccom, LLC a call for your caddies.

All pistol stage of 52rds. Give Adam at Weber Tactical a call for more mag pouches.

All rifle stage of 46rds. Give Magpul Industries Corp. a call for some 40rd mags or a D60 drum.

There will be 21 rifle targets between 100 and 500 yards. Plan on bucking some wind as it get rolling pretty good through the valley. Sierra Bullets or Hornady can help you out with that one.

Stage diagrams will be posted this week.

With changing work schedules, and life in general happening, we have 3 slots open for the match.

If you or a friend want in, now is the time. 

We have several who due to work schedules will be shooting with the RO's/Staff, thus giving you an opportunity

Will there be a match book available, or at least stages available by Thursday?  I like to print them out if there's no printed matchbooks to take my notes on.

Looking forward to it!

Edited by bluedevil008

Man, I can't wait. Praying for continued good outlook on the weather. Warmer sunny days always make the game more fun.

I will be bringing 500 rounds of Atlanta Arms 9mm Major that need to go to a home that can use them, FYI.  If you shoot 9 Major, I will be cutting a serious deal because I have no use for them after selling my open gun.