Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IDPA holster for CZ 75 Shadow?

MrTuna

2 hours ago, MrTuna said:

Is the CZ 75 Shadow SA the same dimensions as the CZ 75 SA

I cannot recommend a holster but i believe i can answer your second question. The two pistols should have the same external dimensions.  The only factory difference is internally due to the absence of the Firing Pin Block parts in the Shadow.

I just got a 75 Shadow SA for idpa a few weeks ago. There is a seller on ebay selling Comp-tac International holsters for the 75b (shadow sa fits perfectly) for $23 or best offer. I offered $20 and he accepted. They only come with the paddle mount, but they are a great holster for less than half the price of the full kit. If you want a different mount, you can always add a tech lok mount later.

I exclusively use Armiger Solutions. They have the holy trinity of awesome price, quality, and customer service.

http://www.armigersolutions.com/product-p/owbv2.htm

Plus they can print literally anything you want on Kydex. 

Exhibit A: Want the holster to look like your gun? No problem.

14047234_1160250390714072_77203058826556

Edited by Sliv2

Thanks for the heads up, that's the old style holster for the CZ SP01 and I submitted an offer also :)

The new style (which I have) has a plastic roller pin that is installed by default and fits both the CZ 75 SP01 and the Shadow/CZ75.  Remove the spacer pin and it fits the SP01.

I actually prefer the older style for just my SP01.  I'm hoping it will adjust more than the current one I have which I can't get open enough to fit my Phantom.  Right now my Phantom will only fit in my Blade-Tech SP01 holster.

James