Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi from France

Eagle4

Hi everybody,

First sorry for my english : i'm fx, 37 years old. French shooter since 2008. Ar15 and Glock fan and very seduce by the newest ipsc's discipline allowed in France : the Shotgun <3

I will tried in 2017 to shoot in Poland's 3 gun division ! :P 

My Ipsc handgun : Tanfoglio Limited HC 40SW (Glock 22 back up)

My Ipsc Rifle : Hera Arms 15th ( German Ar15)

My Ipsc Mini rifle : Lower Hera and upper Luvo V22

My newest Ipsc shotgun : Beretta 1301 Comp !

Thank for this forum ! ;)

Thanks all,

i'm living northern from Paris in Picardie ( Alsace/Lorraine are eastern)  ;)

In France we are allowed to buy 1000 manufactured rounds by classified guns (pistol, semi auto rifle) each year. Hunting cartridge and 22lr are not limited for buying.

If you want more you need to ask a new permition. So a lot of french shooters reload their own cartridges, it's more simple and a little bit less expensive.

Personnaly i use a Dillon XL650 :P

Edited by Eagle4

Hi everybody ! ;)

yes we can find all components without difficulty !

For the range it' easy to find 100 meter but 200m or more it's hard.

The big difficult in France it's to find a range with our national shooting sport's federation agree to practice IPSC... :/  Specific rules to practice : not all range, only with RO with official federation agree (not all RO). If you want to shoot a match you must be on the "offical list" before shooting. It's the french's IPSC hard way... It's easier to shoot outside the country.

I'm a shooter in FL however I've got French roots through my wife as she was born in Paris and still has lots of family in and around the Paris area. I have three brother in laws who live there that enjoy shooting however I don't know how to help them find matches. Can you point me in the right direction?

16 hours ago, acutler said:

I'm a shooter in FL however I've got French roots through my wife as she was born in Paris and still has lots of family in and around the Paris area. I have three brother in laws who live there that enjoy shooting however I don't know how to help them find matches. Can you point me in the right direction?

Hi,

near from Paris they are a lot of range, if they want shooting no problem to find a club. ;)