Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1979 Bianchi cup pictures

wheelie66

All ranges are where they have always been.

Plates is still 4 rows of plates although they may have been modified, repaired or replaced. A raised flat berm is now on the left of the plates. Check in area is now covered and back of range is wired off from roadway. Berm behind has been modified and covered in chipped rubber to prevent erosion of berm.

Mover is same position they have now replaced the string mover with a rail system from Action Target, shooting pads have been relyed a few times so range is now essentially 6" plus higher overall.

Barricades are now has four lanes, tree in picture by lane one has gone.  Berm at back is much higher, full turning target system in place. RH Side of range extended and retaining wall of concrete lego blocks at back and RH Side.

Practical has 4 sets of turners, LH Side (Stream side) is Lego concrete, between Barricade and Practical a raise concrete pad with covered check in area.

2 Extra movers on the upper range setup, both full rail systems.

Car park as showed in photos is still there. More trees for shelter and somewhere for the ticks to hide. 

• 1 month later...

I was just an ultrasound in my mom's belly during that match, and will probably shoot my last AP match tomorrow as it is going away next year at our range. I don't really have an interest in driving several hours to shoot AP when I can shoot other disciplines 30 min. from home. Maybe when the kids are grown.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

All

This year marks the 40th running of this great event. These pictures from the first are amazing, which makes me think there are others out there. I have many from 1988 and on but nothing earlier. We are thinking of putting something special together for the event, if anyone has pictures and can scan them, email them to me at engraving@dsportmo.com and we will try to get something organized.

GrantJ

• 1 year later...