Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore: The security token was not generated correctly. Please try again.

rr4406pak

Trying to manually add a new shooter to my match in Practiscore.

When I add the shooter I get the error: " The security token was not generated correctly. Please try again. "

Anyone ever receive this error?

How do I fix it?

Practiscore support is non-existent.

Thanks.

Email "support@practiscore.com" they are very helpful...  especially when you are having match problems...

What platform and version of PractiScore are you using?  Android, iOS, v1.3.19...?

I've never experienced this error, but I suspect PractiScore support can help...

Thanks for the email! I just sent a request for help.

I am using Practiscore online. I'm trying to add/register a shooter manually to an existing event.

I tried different web browsers and different computers altogether but same error results.

On 9/6/2016 at 1:47 PM, rr4406pak said:

Thanks for the email! I just sent a request for help.

I am using Practiscore online. I'm trying to add/register a shooter manually to an existing event.

I tried different web browsers and different computers altogether but same error results.

Ack...  Sorry...

I thought you were using the PractiScore scoring app...  although someone at support@practiscore.com should be able to help you with the online issue, too...

They replied with a solution:

"This is a known issue and we're working on a fix. In the process of adding the bypass for payment the ability for MDs to manually add a shooter is broken. What is happening behind the scenes is the page has some code that wants payment information. 

Until we get the fix live the way around this is to set the Waive Fee password on the Edit match page. After you add a password, save the changes then navigate to the URL it shows. This will allow you to add a shooter without payment."

Worked as advertised.

• 2 months later...

Yes , the shooter can, but sometimes MDs need to add the person to hold their spot and the person pays later online using their management link. For instance, the two I need to add are in the military and indisposed at the moment but will be back in time the match.

Edited by Sherra