Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Question about Ben Stoeger Practice Targets

RolexJohn

• 4 months later...

I just find something to prop them on like shelves or window sills or whatever. I do most of my dry fire in the garage and I've glued magnets to the back of about 20+ targets and shuffle them around on the garage wall.

32 minutes ago, rowdyb said:

I do most of my dry fire in the garage and I've glued magnets to the back of about 20+ targets and shuffle them around on the garage wall.

Oh now that's an idea! I do dryfire in the garage as well, would be perfect for sticking targets on the garage door!

I just find something to prop them on like shelves or window sills or whatever. I do most of my dry fire in the garage and I've glued magnets to the back of about 20+ targets and shuffle them around on the garage wall.

That would work really well if you painted the walls with magnetic paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I made up 6 PVC stands and I have about 20 different target configurations (some duplicates) that I can hang on them. They are cheap, easy to make, and don't damage wood floors or walls. They are also easy to store when not in use. 58a6722375bbc_Targetstand.thumb.jpg.94ac2d00ac355c93dded32f44eee7d80.jpg58a6722375bbc_Targetstand.thumb.jpg.94ac2d00ac355c93dded32f44eee7d80.jpg

• 2 weeks later...