Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Favorite optic for PCC

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with most open guns running cmore's, including mine, that's what i chose for my PCC and i'm happy with my choice.  i got the "tactical" version which has a 1/8" spacer or thereabouts so it sits slightly higher giving me a good cheekweld.

I had an Aimpoint Pro lying around that I slapped on mine. I'll switch over to a MRO soon though. I shot the MRO on a friend's MPX and really enjoyed it more so than the bigger optics for PCC in USPSA and our local all steels match. Can't really go wrong with Aimpoint or Trijicon product quality either way. 

I haven't ordered one yet, but I'm thinking about trying one of the Holosuns with the circle dot reticle. I haven't tried one before but am interested to see how that reticle compares to a regular dot like I'm used to. I think the circle dot reticle should work well for USPSA. 

Vortex SPARC II...I have a pretty bad astigmatism, and use Trijicon's on my 5.56 rifles, this is the first dot scope that I see as a round dot and not star burst... with bifocals the far (upper) lens I see as a round dot, the near lens is elongated

I haven't ordered one yet, but I'm thinking about trying one of the Holosuns with the circle dot reticle. I haven't tried one before but am interested to see how that reticle compares to a regular dot like I'm used to. I think the circle dot reticle should work well for USPSA. 

exactly,much faster target acquisition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I bought my PCC, it had a Meprolight M21 on it, with the circle/dot.  I now have an Aimpoint Micro T1, and feel it is a much better optic, and I like the 4 MOA dot much better than the circle/dot.

10 hours ago, Southpaw said:

FYI, I still haven't tried the Holosun, but I believe you can switch the reticle to either the circle dot or just a regular dot in case you decide you prefer that. I'm going to order one soon. 

Certain models offer this. I have one that does and one that only has a dot. 

On a side note. I ditched my eotech for another holosun. They look stupid in my opinion sitting on an ar.... But now my comp gun and home defense gun run the holosun

2 hours ago, Mully383 said:

Certain models offer this. I have one that does and one that only has a dot. 

On a side note. I ditched my eotech for another holosun. They look stupid in my opinion sitting on an ar.... But now my comp gun and home defense gun run the holosun

+1

ordered 3 more holosun after running one for 3 month, absolutely love it. time to sell my eotech :D