Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lighter sear spring (LRA)

bpipe95

I have a lighter sear spring from last round armorment, and I would like to buy another. However their site seems be down/gone. 

Are they still in business? If not does anyone else know where to get that spring? 

Thanks! 

We should be rolling out our reduced power firing pin spring, reduced power trigger return spring, and reduced power sear spring by the end of the week. We also have a complete spring tuning kit that you guys have been asking for coming out as well to make your spring shopping needs easier. Be sure to check out our Vendor Forum as we'll update there.

http://forums.brianenos.com/index.php?/forum/314-patriot-defense/

ryridesmotox- the reduced plunger spring wrecks havoc with guys running the BOLO, plus we don't see much benefit in that once a proper trigger job is done, and of course a BOLO installed ?

SCTaylor- just trying to make shopping a little easier for you guys

Glad to hear, we've had the majority of issues with the DA short stroking caused by "lighter" or "clipped" springs in the trigger bar plunger. Mainly on the tighter newer guns, once they went back to factory springs they no longer blew through the DA and it's not even a real noticeable mod with a bolo installed. One thing for sure with tanfo's are you gotta get dirty and figure out what works in your particular gun. 

I never had that problem with DA after I had the titan hammer. The bolo is very good. Probably the best mod for this gun. All the springs and stuff are just fine tuning. 

As for your last thing... I got mine in June. Its pretty new but it's been apart probably 50x to figure out what spring combinations I like for cartridges I'm using. Fine tuning... I'm a wee smidge ocd

Edited by ryridesmotox

You and me both !

1 hour ago, ryridesmotox said:

I never had that problem with DA after I had the titan hammer. The bolo is very good. Probably the best mod for this gun. All the springs and stuff are just fine tuning. 

As for your last thing... I got mine in June. Its pretty new but it's been apart probably 50x to figure out what spring combinations I like for cartridges I'm using. Fine tuning... I'm a wee smidge ocd

19 hours ago, PatriotDefense said:

We should be rolling out our reduced power firing pin spring, reduced power trigger return spring, and reduced power sear spring by the end of the week. We also have a complete spring tuning kit that you guys have been asking for coming out as well to make your spring shopping needs easier. Be sure to check out our Vendor Forum as we'll update there.

http://forums.brianenos.com/index.php?/forum/314-patriot-defense/

sweet