Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LOK Shadow Style grips are available

bowenbuilt

The Palm swell grips by LOK are very similar to the the OEM Rubber Grips. The LOK palm swell are slightly larger, developed off the wooden grips on the 40th anniversary. The grips in this post are a close clone to the factory flat triangle grips with added grip and sharper edges. 

18 hours ago, JHicks8h said:

The Palm swell grips by LOK are very similar to the the OEM Rubber Grips. The LOK palm swell are slightly larger, developed off the wooden grips on the 40th anniversary. The grips in this post are a close clone to the factory flat triangle grips with added grip and sharper edges. 

Thanks, the palm swell look like what I am after.

• 2 weeks later...

I just received mine today and put them on.  I really like the profile of aluminum grips, as they allowed me to be able to get a lot of "skin on the grip".  Unfortunately, they always had a tendency to loosen slightly and move around, no matter how tight I got the screws.  The G10 material seems to stay put better and should give me exactly what I am looking for.  I can't wait to give them a test run.

Nice! I already have the palmswell ones but was thinking about thin grips because of the safety. The texture is perfect so I will definitely get a set of the thin ones. I met a guy from Croatia at my range and he couldn't put my CZ down. I guess they are highly prized there and hard to get. He loved the grips too.

Sent from my bunker in the desert using Tapatalk