Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 US Steel Nationals Info

ZackJones

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I see the web site says all shooting from Thurs to Sat,

I assume that to mean Sunday is a travel day and we won't need to be back to the range, correct ?

That's right. Sunday is for travel. We are all trying to save a day of vacation.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, joseywales said:

Didn't see this in the thread or on the website...

What time does the shooting start for the afternoon squads? (I'm assuming morning squads are 8am)

Thanks for calling this to my attention. 8-12 for morning. 12-1 for lunch. 1-4 for afternoon session.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, joseywales said:

Noticed in the 2017 WSSC squadding link that the stage names accompany the squad numbers.

Have the stage names been mapped to squad numbers for this match? Be nice to know.

I don't know how it will be in Atlanta, but in Florida they always ran the same order.

Showdown

Smoke & Hope

5 to Go

Accelerator

Speed Option

Roundabout

Pendulum

Outer Limits

Edited by PPGMD

12 hours ago, joseywales said:

Noticed in the 2017 WSSC squadding link that the stage names accompany the squad numbers.

Have the stage names been mapped to squad numbers for this match? Be nice to know.

Not yet. The guys in Atlanta need to get out to the range and see which stages will fit in each bay. I do know that Outer Limits will be the 8th stage though because super squad is first squad each day and they will end on Outer Limits. As soon as I know I'll update the squad names accordingly.

43 minutes ago, ZackJones said:

Not yet. The guys in Atlanta need to get out to the range and see which stages will fit in each bay. I do know that Outer Limits will be the 8th stage though because super squad is first squad each day and they will end on Outer Limits. As soon as I know I'll update the squad names accordingly.

Cool. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Zach, Apologies if this has been brought up already.

For Rimfire Division on showdown and outer limits, will there be one low ready flag in the center, or a flag in front of each box?

Thanks

Edited by alecmc

5 minutes ago, alecmc said:

For Rimfire Division on showdown and outer limits, will there be one low ready flag in the center, or a flag in front of each box?

Marker in front of each box and shoot three strings from first box if you want on Showdown.