Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lazy Delivery Man

Chip3

New barrel left on front porch yesterday. 8" closer to the house would have kept it out of the afternoon thunder storm. Box almost tore when i picked it up. It was so wet that water ran out of the box when I picked it up. Thankfully barrel was in a sealed plastic bag and looks great.

i came to the office monday morning after a weekend out of town to find that the usps had left a pistol that was shipped to my ffl on the front walk about 5' from the door. I would had never known it was there had someone taken it. needless to day i called the post office and told them about it.

i came to the office monday morning after a weekend out of town to find that the usps had left a pistol that was shipped to my ffl on the front walk about 5' from the door. I would had never known it was there had someone taken it. needless to day i called the post office and told them about it.

Should have been sent signature required...

• 4 months later...
Well my UPS guy will usually put the rug over th packages...even the large boxes. I'm not sure whether he thinks the rug is going to deter a thief or what.

My ups guy actually plastic bagged my ammo twice when it was pissing ran, quite surprised at that.

Now Canada Post, they left my Remington 700 5r next to my works warehouse door, along with my cadex chassis!! 2500$ sitting outside!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Well my UPS guy will usually put the rug over th packages...even the large boxes. I'm not sure whether he thinks the rug is going to deter a thief or what.

My ups guy actually plastic bagged my ammo twice when it was pissing ran, quite surprised at that.

Now Canada Post, they left my Remington 700 5r next to my works warehouse door, along with my cadex chassis!! 2500$ sitting outside!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

My lazy mailman. 

92_photo.JPG

The most annoying thing UPS has done, besides recently delivering my bullets to the wrong person, on the wrong street, in the wrong town....  was years back they left a rifle on my front steps.

Left a rifle, in a rifle sized box, with a return label from a gun shop, on my front steps on Halloween. Hmmm... what are the chances that some strangers might come to my front door that day? Hmmm... 

Edited by cas

This Hate rant has turned into a discussion, which is beyond the bounds of the rules for the Hate Forum. Thus, it must be closed.Please review the Hate Forum Rules:http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097[note: this is a generic response]