Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post your SVI pics...

MissionaryMike

So...

I've got mine on order. I have about a year left on the 15ish month wait time. In the meanwhile, will you guys tease me w/ your SVs? I know they're beautiful straight from the factory, but I know you guys run them hard, too, which I plan to do. So post 'em up, sparkly or dirty - doesn't matter.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine used so never had to wait! Did have to wait a few months when it went back to be rebarreled . Supposedly around 80-90k on her and going strong.

Eli, is that a 5.4 barrel on a 5" frame/slide?

That it is. Little extra velocity and sight radius (sight tracker barrel) without increasing the slide wight, or moving the balance of the gun too much farther forward. There is a whole thread about it on here somewhere that I started when I first changed out the barrel, if you're interested in more info about it.

Edited by EngineerEli

So...

I've got mine on order. I have about a year left on the 15ish month wait time. In the meanwhile, will you guys tease me w/ your SVs? I know they're beautiful straight from the factory, but I know you guys run them hard, too, which I plan to do. So post 'em up, sparkly or dirty - doesn't matter.

So mike is it more towards the end of the 15 months that most people get their guns or closer to the year or does it matter. I know they say 12-15 months but where are most guys getting them around.

So...

So mike is it more towards the end of the 15 months that most people get their guns or closer to the year or does it matter. I know they say 12-15 months but where are most guys getting them around.

I have no idea. Maybe Trace or one of the other SVI addicts can chime in.