Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Burris XTRii 1-8 scope

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looked at optics planet still not in stock. I've been waiting for months. It changes a little now and then but has said 14-21 days or something similar for many months now.

Just spoke with burris rep. His info is ....before oct

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wow...They just keep pushing the release date back. I think if i had the extra money I would just go buy the Primary Arms 1-8 and not wait :blush:

Just spoke with burris rep. His info is ....before oct

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just got an e-mail today saying a small batch is here from Japan and is in QC and looking really good. There a big batch that should be here in Sept.

I have a 1.5-8 as well. My only complaint is the weight. It adds almost 2 pounds to the rifle.

the Burris rep didn't believe me when I told him the 1.5 x 8 was 2 lbs. he had to fact check his own product? to clarify my quote on there earlier statement. I told him I needed the scope for a match in Oct. his quote was " they will be here before then, I don't have a shipping date yet"

I have a 1.5-8 as well. My only complaint is the weight. It adds almost 2 pounds to the rifle.

the Burris rep didn't believe me when I told him the 1.5 x 8 was 2 lbs. he had to fact check his own product? to clarify my quote on there earlier statement. I told him I needed the scope for a match in Oct. his quote was " they will be here before then, I don't have a shipping date yet"

Yeah, after running around with it on my jp-15 for a few matches, I'm looking for something a little lighter. My buddies new MTAC is only 14oz, and the reticle is decent.

If you're not real picky with glass quality the new primary arms 1-8 ($379) is 16 ounces

Yeah, after running around with it on my jp-15 for a few matches, I'm looking for something a little lighter. My buddies new MTAC is only 14oz, and the reticle is decent.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:39 PM, thepunishur said:

Look at the Leupold VX-6. Great glass and very light weight

23 hours ago, goosedowner said:

I saw these listed for $800+ somewhere else.

Looks like the link I provided while listed as a 1x8...the product number shows to be the 1.5x8

Other then Bruce Piatt I don't think any are outside of the factory.

I called Burris yesterday and spoke to a manager. The 1st 200 are due to be shipped from Japan on 08/29. The second 200 are due to be shipped from Japan in November. If you are in the 1st batch you might see them by the end of September.

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...