Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3GN Western Regional

I have heard nothing either from 3GN since registration and payment. I talked to someone from the home range a couple weeks ago that indicated the match will have more involvement of the 3GN crew this year, with less input on stage design from the locals. It is my first 3GN Regional, so I don't have a 'normal' level of communication to base my feedback on. I had checked a week or so back on the 3GN website for squadding info and didn't find anything.

I have heard nothing either from 3GN since registration and payment. I talked to someone from the home range a couple weeks ago that indicated the match will have more involvement of the 3GN crew this year, with less input on stage design from the locals. It is my first 3GN Regional, so I don't have a 'normal' level of communication to base my feedback on. I had checked a week or so back on the 3GN website for squadding info and didn't find anything.

Huh. That's not especially good news, since the local crew has a track record of good matches and I liked last years match.

We're nearing the 5 week cutoff for full refund. It's also time to commit for travel and lodging. In light of no communication I'm leaning towards pulling the plug rather than doubling down. I'm sure the match will go off and be good, but my job doesn't offer a lot of flexibility so if I'm wrong on travel it won't be good.

Send an email to to tennille@3gunnation.com

She'll hook you up.

Tried that awhile ago, crickets.

Tried emailing Charles next, crickets.

Had wife PM their Facebook, crickets.

Submitted my request to withdraw this morning through their web contact form in the hopes somebody sees it.

I think 3GN wanted more control of the match this year as many complained that last year's regional was a HAH lite match. Running through a trench is not normal for 3GN, regardless of how fun it was.

I think 3GN wanted more control of the match this year as many complained that last year's regional was a HAH lite match. Running through a trench is not normal for 3GN, regardless of how fun it was.

For those who shot HaH and Western Regional, Western Regional was more like a HaH O'Doul's match.

However, 3GN is trying to bring all the regionals closer to the same style of shooting this year. They liked the flavor of last year's Western Regional, but they are trying to keep everything closer to one style of match. I'm looking forward to it this year, I've enjoyed all the regionals so far.

Send an email to to tennille@3gunnation.com

She'll hook you up.

Tried that awhile ago, crickets.

Tried emailing Charles next, crickets.

Had wife PM their Facebook, crickets.

Submitted my request to withdraw this morning through their web contact form in the hopes somebody sees it.

Tenille is very busy...perhaps try emailing her again?

Charles just got out of the hospital after a nasty spider bite.

I agree, getting ahold of 3GN can be a bit vexing at times :-)

Update--today an email went out with some preliminary info and referencing more info to come. Unfortunately it was too little too late for me, but I was able to reach 3GN and make arrangements to withdraw and receive a refund.

Anytime you have questions, send them directly to me Tennille@3gunnation.com 208-447-6553 You can text, email, or FB me, but if we aren't friends on FB, text or email DIRECTLY to me is ALWAYS going to be the most efficient.

Edited by Tennille223

Anytime you have questions, send them directly to me Tennille@3gunnation.com 208-447-6553 You can text, email, or FB me, but if we aren't friends on FB, text or email DIRECTLY to me is ALWAYS going to be the most efficient.

Oh, that is way to broad of an offer. Anytime I have questions. Hmmm...

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2016 at 5:59 PM, Chuck Anderson said:

Oh, that is way to broad of an offer. Anytime I have questions. Hmmm...

LOL! One in every bunch!!! Or more often...several in every bunch.  On a separate note, I sent in my RO stuff to Trav for the Starlight match.  Really looking forward to it!