Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Changing shooter division after the fact

Nimitz

Back in May I had a shooter shoot PCC at my monthly SC match but he got input in the CO division since Practiscore didn't support PCC at that time. Now that the new classification system is up he's showing at a Master in CO .....

I need to change his division for that match to PCC but can't since the match file for that match doesn't have a PCC option. Any way to correct this and resubmit the match scores or do I need HQ to fix it?

Edited by Nimitz

Submit a Classifier Correction on the uspsa website. It's a bit of a pain as you need to fill out all sorts of data including the match I'd.

After they make the adjustments they send you an email and it goes on the next month's update.

Saves a phone call.

just checked .... as i suspected, that form is just for USPSA classifier fixes. I guess I'll have to call them direct to fix a Steel Challenge one ...

Or ask me :).

Correct the division in PractiScore. Upload corrected results to PractiScore (not necessary but I'd do it since the division changed). Generate a new activity file and upload it. Email office@uspsa.org and tell them you had to upload corrected results for a previously paid match and ask them to mark it as paid.

Do all of that before next Wednesday and it will get picked up by the classification engine. What will be interesting is to see what happens to his CO classification. Please email me his USPSA number so I can track it next week.

Yeah, just realized with the updated s/w PCC is now an available divsion for any match previously recorded ... I just need to generate a new report ... I also just realized I don't know if he shot PCCI or PCCO ... I'll see him at the range tomorrow and ask then do the fixes ... Thx