Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifiers with 1.3.10

kamikaze1a

I recently updated my Nook to 1.3.10 but found that this new ver does not "build" the stage. I thought that the previous ver entered the classifier name, number of targets/strings/hits etc after I entered the classifier ID. Didn't the older versions fill in the name/targets/strings etc?

I am not certain which ver I had but one of the cool features with the new ver is that it allows us to list the reason for a procedural penalties.

update;

I just figured out what I did wrong. I used "add stage" when I should have used "add classifier"...

Edited by kamikaze1a

We are very new to using practiscore, it's only been 4 or 5 matches. I had been trying to get the scorekeeper to use it for a while but he preferred doing it on paper with a calculator. USPSA recently said no more paper so he had to concede.

And yup, I used the wrong selection. Add stage requires that I input the classifier name and all of the particulars but didn't realize my error until I tried to input first shooter's score. I must have used add classifier the previous months. Still learning by trial and error...

• 2 weeks later...

We are very new to using practiscore, it's only been 4 or 5 matches. I had been trying to get the scorekeeper to use it for a while but he preferred doing it on paper with a calculator. USPSA recently said no more paper so he had to concede.

So you're the one! :)

Still learning by trial and error...

As are the rest of us -- we get by with a little help from our friends.