Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from SC

Ridenemwild

Beaufort across the river from hilton head. Have been looking for some pistol and rifle and possibly 3gun matches in the state but there doesn't seem to be many options. Would love to know where you go to compete within a reasonable drive.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Beaufort across the river from hilton head. Have been looking for some pistol and rifle and possibly 3gun matches in the state but there doesn't seem to be many options. Would love to know where you go to compete within a reasonable drive.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SC is FULL of matches. What do you consider a reasonable distance. You can literally shoot 8 or more matches a month.

Edited by Shadyscott999

I'm down in Columbia. For 3 gun we've got Clinton House on the 2nd Saturday of every month. Look for upstate 3 gun on Facebook and Practiscore. They've got a small hotel on the grounds if you've got a long drive in. Second one I know of Sandhill Shooting Sports and they're on the 4th Sunday of the month. USPSA has a club in Summerville I think but I don't know the details. I shoot at Mid Carolina Rifle Club 2nd Saturday every month. Hopefully folks will add more so I can shoot more.

I also shoot at mid Carolina rifle club near Columbia airport (south side). They have matches of different flavors every weekend. I shot my first three gun match at Sandhills last month (north east of Columbia). I've lived here a year and it didn't take too long to find some good events, especially if you are willing to drive a little.

I should have added they do a level 2 match at Summerville called Blue Bullets which has 9 stages for USPSA. It's supposed to be awesome. I managed to get sick the weekend of. Keep an eye out for sign ups.

Edited by Thaunk